1. Charge your REST.
REST may take up to 2 hours to fully charge and require a recharge after 5-10 days depending on use. When the lights turn from flashing green to solid green your REST is fully charged.
2. Clean Thermal Surfaces.
Use a 70% alcohol wipe to clean the thermal surfaces before each use, and allow to air dry.
3. Choose your REST experience.
Press the power button on your REST to choose your desired mode. The indicator light will change with each press. On - Rise - Recharge - Rest - Off
On: Press the U button once (green lights).
Rise: Press the U button again (blue lights).
Recharge: Press the U button again (orange lights).
Rest: Press the U button again (white lights).
Off: Press the U button one last time (no lights).
4. Adjust the eye clouds.
Adjust the eye clouds by rotating them in all directions. For a more snug fit, you can also move the clouds in or out.
5. Get ready to REST.
Lie down and gently place REST over closed eyes. Take a deep breath and enjoy your REST. A gentle vibration will signal the end of your session and the device will automatically shut off. Remove REST prior to sleep.
6. Customize your sessions.
The Umay app allows you to personalize your REST-based on how you feel.
The app will save the settings you select and when you start sessions using the U button on your Rest it will use the latest saved settings in the app, so you can start it without the app whenever you’d like.
Additional App Information:
- On the main screen, you will see the three-session Rise, Recharge, and REST, your session counter, general settings in the left upper corner (gear icon), the battery percentage of REST in the right upper corner, and the profile section at the right bottom corner.
- When you click on any of the three sessions you will be brought to the customization page. You are able to customize the temperature, time, thermal resonance, and vibration resonance. When you tap on any of these it will provide a pop-up explanation, for more information visit our help center The app will save the settings you select and when you start sessions using the U button on your Rest it will use the latest saved settings in the app.
- In general Settings “gear icon” in the left upper corner is where you will be able to change settings that apply to all sessions. You can turn on start and end cues, to get a vibration when your secession is complete. You can also change the resonance vibration type.
- On the profile page, you will be able to see all your personal information and information on Rest as well as turn on notifications to remind you to use Rest. Make sure in your phone’s setting that you have given permission for the Umay app to send notifications for your to receive these.